I specialize in Oracle’s Mobile Enterprise Application Platform. I have been an Oracle Solutions Architect for the past 5 years and I have over 10 years of software development and database management experience.
Oracle Solutions Architect / Consultant
- Reviewing, analyzing, fine-tuning application and database requirements for enterprise applications for midsize to large scale applications.
- Ownership of solutions strategy revolving around mobile enterprise application solutions and web based solutions.
- Developing requirements (both resources and cost) for hardware, application front end, portable devices, database/application maintenance and on-going support required from various functional areas (application, database, and other development and support).
- Providing documentation including: Fit-Gap Analysis Report (including costs and resources), System Design, UML, Application Architecture, and Technical Architecture Analysis.
- Understanding of design patterns and implementation of n-tier design specifically MVC framework.
- Assist and/or lead in application performance tuning (application and database).
- Create Business Requirements, System Requirements, and System Design documentation.
- Adaptable to client’s software development methodologies; Waterfall, IBM RUP, AGILE – SCRUM.
- Create User, System, And Integration Test Cases And Test Plans.
- Create installation guides and installation timelines for maintenance and project enhancements.
- Worked on-site and remote with teams from all over the world. Some solutions I have been a part of are:
- Oracle Mobile Server and Oracle Lite implementation for Inspection of Dangerous Goods. (Canada, Transportation)
- Oracle Mobile Server and Oracle Lite implementation for J2EE (Struts, JSP, EJB, Hibernate, AJAX) and Mobile Device Synchronization for Global Warranty Claim Analysis System. (USA, Automotive)
- Oracle Mobile Server and Oracle Lite implementation for Sales Force users. (USA, Industrial Drilling)
- Oracle Mobile Server and Oracle Lite implementation for Sales Force users. (Germany, Sales and Inventory)
- Oracle Mobile Server and Oracle Lite with Branch Office implementation for Hotel and Tourism industry. (Spain)
- Software Developer for over 10 projects spanning many technologies (Software Developer: Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, ColdFusion, C++, Java, Visual Basic, Siebel)
New Brunswick Community College, Saint John
Computer Programming Technology Graduate (June 2000)
Certificates and Awards
New Brunswick Rising Star (2008)
- Started a blog to assist others around the world their challenges with Oracle Mobile products.
Oracle ACE (2008)
- For contribution to Oracle’s Mobile Server and Embedded Database products and being an active member in the Oracle Community.
||Application and Web Servers
||Software Development Tools
Speaker at Oracle OpenWorld 2007 in San Francisco – Globalizing a Mobile Application with Oracle Database Lite (Featuring J2EE Technology).
Attended Oracle OpenWorld 2008 and invited to the Oracle Lite Product booth, by the Oracle Lite product team, to field customer questions about the Oracle Lite product as an overall solution in embedded and mobile sectors. I was featured in the November/December 2008 issue of Oracle Magazine.
Co-speaker at Oracle OpenWorld 2010 in San Francisco – Oracle Berkeley DB: Enabling Your Mobile Data Strategy.